Monday, August 31, 2009

ATTENTION: Parents of 11 year old boys

My son is somewhat MIA.
I haven't seen him in 2 days.
His face that is.
His nose has been buried in the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series by Rick Riordan.

He did rise enough to run out to the library today to get book 3. He read book 2, The Sea of Monsters all the way there. Finished it shortly after we got home and is already 1/2 way through the 3rd. I'm afraid I have to reserve book4. Hope it's turned in tomorrow or....who knows what we're in store for.
He only hit the baseball for 2 minutes today.???? Only to throw the bat down and run back to his book.
I'm proud of him!! But seriously, are his eyes crossed yet?

10 thumbs up from this boy. Highly recommended. I might have to read them myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Long time no talk right? You know I had one of those when I was a kid and I loved it! I grew up liking to sew. Maybe she will too! :D

Anonymous said...

You're so cool! I don't beliеve І've read through anything like this before. So good to discover someone with a few genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

Here is my blog; shopping